I'm Dana, A fun and outgoing wedding photographer in Hampton Roads, Virginia
Throughout college, never once did I think I would become a business owner. I went to school to study Psychology and wanted to work in the Autism Education Field. But, even though I knew I was providing a good service, there was just something that told me that this was not what I was meant to do with my life. When I realized I was tired of working when my husband had off, and having off when my husband wasn't deployed or at work, I knew I had to make a change. I picked up my Nikon 3300 and took a photo of my friend's baby at the beach, and it's like the camera glued its-self to my hand, and my heart. Now, just a few years later, I am a proud full-time wedding photographer never looking back!
What do my clients have to say?
When asked what my style is, they all agree that I focus on warmth, natural light, colorful, and full of raw and authentic joy
- Traveling the world
- Staying Active
- Food (Seriously, I love food)
- Starbucks Hot Tea and... their Birthday Cake Pops
- My doggo and my husband who is currently serving in the Navy
- Serving others by volunteering and going on mission trips
- Game of Thrones, Grey's, The Code, and Cartoons