A few things will happen after your wedding day! You will head home with some boxes full of decor and sit them down on the floor. You'll take off your makeup, let down your hair, and take a hot shower (maybe.. with your husband haha). The dress will be hung, pizza will be delivered, and soon enough, you're asleep. The next day, you text your friends and family and talk about the wonderful day before as you prep and pack for your honeymoon. The only thing that will last forever from your wedding day (besides you two), are your wedding images. So, why not invest in a photographer who will make sure your day is captured through her eyes and deliver a gallery that will give you goosebumps for years to come!?
1. Connection is key! First things first, we will get to know each other to make sure we are a good fit! You will see a sample contract that will easily describe what you can expect from my services. Including price, details, etc.
2. If we agree that your wedding and my services are on the same terms, then the contract will be sent to your email. You'll have 48 hours to sign the contract and 24 hours after that, to submit the 20% non-refundable retainer fee to book your date.
3. A questionnaire will be sent to your email that will allow you to take your time and answer the best you can! This is to provide me with information about your wedding down to the specifics so I can provide an amazing experience!
4. Wedding Day! I am an early bird and you can guarantee I will show up about half an hour early to scout the location and set up again and get things ready!
5. After your wedding...
- Expect a sneak peek within 48 hours
- Blog Post within 4-5 days
- Full Gallery within 2-3 weeks that is downloadable, shareable, and access to order prints, canvases, and albums
- 8 hour packages begin at $1,500.00 and include digital images though a gallery and a USB with all edited images
- Smaller packages and special elopements are available upon request
My name is _____________________ and I'm interested in __________________________________. You can get in touch with me at ____________________________ or __________________________________. You should also know: